E39 Aftermarket HD Radio Integration

I saw this DICE HD Radio Receiver advertised to integrate with my E39 standard Business Radio, with a specific wiring harness for an E39 install.

It is offered by Bavarian Soundwerks in Atlanta.

DICE High Definition (HD) Radio and iPod Integration Kit for BMW 5 Series / M5 97-03 (E39) SKU: HD.DICE.BMW.T.E39

I do not have a multiple CD player in the trunk, I assume it might install there.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thank you

Bill Fort Myers, Florida

Reply to
Bill Weidert

I don't have the HD version, but do have the 'standard' version in my M3. Works flawlessly. On my list to add to my 540 :)

I'd suggestion Tom at

He's always done me well and is very supportive in the BMW community.

Reply to
Tom Scales