Bluetooth integration

Hello!

Can anyone tell my when (month/year) Lexus started to combine bluetooth cellphone integration with their navigation systems?

Thanks in advance.

Bye Oli

Reply to
Oliver Breitfelder

first vehicle was the 04 LS, so around 10/04, then 05 LX, and in 06 the GS and RX have it, possibly more to come

Reply to
drinkdrivegotojail

I missed the beginning of this discussion but as far as bluetooth pairing with a cell phone, my 05 RX has it.

Reply to
KJB

sorry for the incorrect info then, ill double check tommorow and post the correct answer

Reply to
drinkdrivegotojail