E46 M3 in Carbon Black/Cinnamon

A November day in Indiana in the morning can be pretty cool. Leather will be nice and cold from the overnight. I want my ass warmed. :) Also, the ski bag pass thru is important to me for hauling issues...

chad

Reply to
cabochad

What's he got to do with it?

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

Good question. Last time I checked the US Senate doesn't have much to do with the condition of roads in any state.

Also, the roads in Mass were crap back when Ted was still a young pup driving girls off bridges.

Reply to
Fred W

You should try Norwegian roads. They are awful. Even the potholes have potholes on the road I use to and from work - and it's not even a backroad of some sort. The ruts are so deep they are worn through the 2 topmost layers of tarmac. I shit you not.

And they say we are among the richest countries in the world? I'd like to see more of that money used on infrastructure.

Reply to
BBO

Hi

Where in Norge are you? Roads in the South are pretty good these days or rather they were 5 years ago. Few "Motorways" in the south radiating from Oslo down to SKI (my family's home town) and the border with Sweden and the rest of Euroland.

The road from Lillihamer to Trondheim is crap as is the road from Kongsberg up to Numadal, and on to Geilo. The road from Trondheim via Lom to Geiranger is also crap and only open for 4 months.

Yes I agree and I bet there are not many BMW 7 series Sport models there.

Reply to
Oscar
[snip about roads in Norway]

I live just outside Oslo, and the "motorways" are in quite good condition, but also they have ruts, but the connecting roads are crap. Twisty, rollercoasting roads which are excellent for inspired driving.

Just a shame about the tarmac being in the condition it is. Cracks, potholes, ruts, frost induced bulges (not sure of the english word).

Yeah, I remember they were better then than now, but still crap.

Yeah, those roads have gotten better, but they are the connection between Sweden and the rest of Europe. Can't shame ourselves with have bad roads there, eh?

As for the rest of the roads: Let's build a tunnel costing NOK 1 billion, or a bridge or for that matter, for 50-60 inhabitants on a remote island on the westcoast of Norway and forget about the 3-4 million people living in the southeast of Norway.

Exactly.

I don't think I've seen one.

Reply to
BBO