E46 options?

My car was advertised as having the Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, and Sport Package. Doing some web searches, this appears to be accurate, but I'm wondering if my car has options that aren't part of the packages. Is there a listing anywhere in the car that says all the options it was ordered with, and is there a site with listings of every option available in 2003? Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown

Take the VIN tothe dealership. They can tell you everything that is on the car, it I recall correctly, the options and the standard equipment are separated out.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Your dealer can get the VIN and lots of other data (e.g. mileage) by reading the ignition key.

--John

"Jeff Strickland" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@ez2.net...

Reply to
John Def