HELP: selecting options for a 2011 GT Premium convertible

I am trying to select options and price out a 2011 GT Premium convertible. The problem I am having is that some of the options cannot be selected with others, and this often makes little sense.

For example, my "ideal" car, disregarding options that are incompatible, is listed below: Ebony paint

58N - Electronics Package *402A - Rapid Spec 402A (California Special) *55D - Brembo Brake Package *946 - GT Convertible Accessory Package 6 53B - Comfort Group 51H - HID Headlamps 43S - Security Package *943 - Hood & Side Stripes *77C - Rear Video Camera

Everything with a * is incompatible with option 402A, which sucks.402A is mostly cosmetic. So, my question is, what options CAN I choose that will give me most, if not all, of the above? My end goal is try get a convertble Mustang that has the hood scoops, side scoops, and rear decklid/spoiler along with all the performance and tech options.

The closest I can come up with is this, but I am still not happy with it, and was hoping someone out there knows more about the options to help me out:

58N - Electronics Package 55D - Brembo Brake Package *946 - GT Convertible Accessory Package 6 requires 13D not combinable with 77C camera 53B - Comfort Group 51H - HID Headlamps 43S - Security Package 401A - Rapid Spec 401A (Premier trim) 943 - Hood & Side Stripes not combinable with 946 *77C - Rear Video Camera not combinable with 946 13D - GT Spoiler Delete required by 946

946 has the hood scoop, side scoop, and rear spoiler, but it means I cannot get the rear camera or stripes (the latter is not a biggie). I assume that 13D is because the stock spoiler contains the camera, while the pedestal spoiler in 946 does not. Is the above the closest I can get? That is, is there a way to get some of the nice interior options available in 402A or 401A and still be able to get things like Brembro brakes and the camera, or is the above the best I can do?

Thanks! Please replace the "NoSpam" with "verizonbusiness" in my email address in order to reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- snipped-for-privacy@NoSpam.com Systems Engineer

Reply to
Joe Granto

You may want to reconsider the camera option. The rear vision camera option is primarily for old farts who cannot easily turn their heads to see the garbage cans they back into.

Reply to
Bob Willard

Or even the audible backup warning system (if available) that will warn you before you back over one of those low concrete barriers found in parking lots. :-) Dick in MN

Reply to
dickr2

The rear camera requires a special spoiler (it sits low and doesn't stand off the trunk like the others). I just got a GT Premium loaded with all that stuff and love it (I love gadgets). *Personally* I'm not into the "scoops" since they don't scoop anything and are completely worthless...but that's me.

You get what you get on the' Build Your Own' site. Nothing a sale manager or anyone can do. You just have to compromise on want you really want.

Ken

Reply to
Ken H