FS: Bentley E30 manual (with years of Roundels)

I lost my car last year, and now it's time to get rid of the reminders. I'm selling the Bentley manual, but with it I'm including years of Roundels. It's all in the SF area and all those mags are a lot of weight to ship, so best to be picked up locally. Here's a link to the local ad.

Bruno