gas indicator does'nt work

my gas hand on my 1989 735i bmw is stuck on 3/4 of a tank...well it goes to that point and does'nt move...is it the gas hand or an electrical problem

Reply to
mw3

Either a bad gauge or a bad sender... Jim

Reply to
Jim

There's a round access panel in the trunk floor. Try cleaning the wiring connections. If that doesn't work you'll have to remove the sender.

Reply to
John Burns