how much does the old 850 go for ????

lets say 60k miles in very good mechanical and body condition ???

Reply to
news

With only 60K? Good luck finding one but I saw one go for around $25K on Ebay recently

JD

Reply to
JD

don't know about the 850's but there are at least two 840ci being sold in the Washington DC metro area (northern VA), one with 54k miles and asking $25k and the other with 81k miles asking $23k...from a independent used car lot.

Reply to
sportrider90

Here's a pretty clean looking '95 840ci w/114K that I ran across on Craigslist for $12.8K this AM (SF Bay Area):

- greg

Reply to
SLGreg