Instruction CD for 2002 745i

I have had one for a year and still cannot figure out how to use the electronics on my car. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Reply to
winston4315

skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

You dont have a users manual (book) for your car? I beleive that can tell you how to use your electronics. If you don't have one, order it at your dealer.

Reply to
Hakvinius

The manual for a 2002 should be available online from the Owner's Circle in a PDF file. epbrown

--

2003 BMW 325i Black/Black 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
Reply to