Lug nut for 93 E34

Need size for E34 lug nut and possible source beside dealer.

Thanks!

-David in Texas

Reply to
ti

Any auto parts store. Take another one off of a DIFFERENT tire and match it up with the stock in the store.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

David - you're going to have a very hard time finding any lug nut for any BMW.

BMW uses lug-bolts. They are not the same as a common bolt (both in strength and shape.)

Your best bet is a dealer or one of the MANY on-line BMW parts places

is good..)

Reply to
Don

Think you need to look again - it's not a nut but a bolt.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yeah, I know they are bolts, just used to saying 'lug nuts'. Thanks anyway for the replys. I snagged some off a guy, about 10 spare ones. Should replace the more abused examples on the wagon.

-David

Reply to
News

I'd be slightly concerned about why they were abused?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

My tire store gave me a complete set of them recently. I have no idea what they should be worth.

I can't help but wonder why you need new ones. I needed new ones because the ole rims had a huge center cap, so the bolts were hidden. I got new rims where the bolts are exposed, so I wanted them to look better.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Son had flat tire and had a hard time getting some off, rounding off a few.

-David

Reply to
News

So, they are readily available at any auto parts store, or tire store. Take one and match it up.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland