M68 wheels offset for 325ci

will the offset for the rear OEM M68 type wheels fit a 2003 325ci? I'm assuming they would , but wanted to make sure of the offset....I have a good offer to get a set but couldnt find the offset number for these wheels.

Thanks.

Reply to
sportrider90

What car do the wheels belong to?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland
2001 330ci

Reply to
sportrider90

Should fit without a problem.

Reply to
Brian Lam

Reply to
sportrider90

They should fit.

I just had a 330Ci in my driveway, and I compared the fender openings to my neighbors 325Ci -- both E46 cars, like yours and your donor -- and it looks like a good fit to me.

The fronts take the 225/45 and the rears take a 245/40.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Screw the tires, you really don't care about the rubber, and you are not buying the rubber. You care about the rim style and size. Period.

The rims will be with you forever, but the rubber will wear out if it isn't already. The tires are okay, and perhaps you will need to pay for them, but your desicion to buy a set of rims should be based on the rims alone, the tires are secondary.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

On May 9, 6:06 pm, "Jeff Strickland" wrote: I'm going to put General UHP's on them anyway

which style looks good though, m contours or the m68 double spoke? I'm leaning towards the contours just because there is more 'meat' on the wheel....and will help protect my brakes from debris

Reply to
sportrider90