MP3 player for 2001 BMW 540i E39

Hi,

I am new to this news group and so I apologize if someone has already asked this. I am interested in changing out my stock CD player with something that plays MP3 CDs. I am not interested in FM transmitters or plugins for MP3 players. I had stopped by Best Buy but most MP3 car audio players had knobs which would interfere with the lid which goes over the stock CD player.

Does anyone have experience changing out their 540i CD players?

- VG

Reply to
VG