wiring connector to convert new Delco MP3 player to older car wiring connector?

Well let me begin by saying that the stock CD player/radio that came with my 1999 Chevy Venture is working find, its fantastic, plays good music. I like it a lot.

However I have lots of my music on MP3 formats stored on my CDRs. I really want to play these without having to convert them to ordinary music CDs first. So I am thinking of grabbing a stock CD/MP3 Delco player of the used market (of a 2004 GM Silverado/whatever for example) and stick it into my 1999 Chevy Venture. The only problem, I now realize is that the wires and connectors from teh more recent units is different from that of the 1999 era. I am wondering if there are adapteres out there that can make a new Delco player work in the older van.??? Thx

Reply to
Joseph