New 3 Series Touring (E??)

Can anybody tell me if the new shape 3 series touring has heat reflective windshields that will prevent my tom tom Bluetooth GPS from working?

I am looking to lease a 320d SE next year, but can find no info on this.

Regards

--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jason Russell Dotcom-Computers Ltd t: 01403 784340 f: 01403 786698 e: dotcom AT dotcom-computers.co.uk

The information in this email is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Dotcom-Computers Ltd cannot accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Dotcom-Computers Ltd.

Dotcom-Computers Ltd does not guarantee that any attachments are free from viruses or other defects and accepts no liability for any losses resulting from infected email transmissions.

Dotcom-Computers Ltd. Registered in England Number 4442820.

1 Forge House, West Street, BILLINGSHURST, RH14 9HW, UK.
Reply to
Dotcom Computers Ltd

According to owners manual, climate comfort windscreen (230 GBP option I did not bother with) is heat reflective. It has a gap in the reflective layer around rear view mirror for remote control garage opener transmitters, toll barrier tags etc. to work. If you have this option you will almost certainly need Tom Tom external arial for it to work. Picked up my E91 320d SE Touring last week. Still 1000 miles to go running in. Performance and fuel economy gets better every day, not up to book figures yet.

Cheers Adrian

Dotcom Computers Ltd wrote:

Reply to
AdrianHi