PIC: BMW Designed the US Winter Olympic Team's Bobsleds

How sweet is this!!! BMW did an amazing job designing the US Olympic Team's Bobsleds. Kudos to you BMW. However, Germany was betrayed.

BMW Designed the US Winter Olympic Team's Bobsleds

FROM: CR

If I ran a company and the Olympic team from another country asked for my help, I would reply defiantly with "'Merica." But BMW doesn't seem to have the same kind of patriotism. The German car manufacturer betrayed its nation and designed and manufactured bobsleds for the United States 2014 Winter Olympic team.

Race car driver Michael Scully was in charge of the designs and sought to create a sled that's more powerful and peaceful at the same damn time. To do so, Scully lowered the sled's center of gravity and narrowed its nose. If these adjustments help propel the US team to victory, Germans know who to blame. Something tell us the Swedes, who are also esteemed in bobsledding, wouldn't have offered the same help. View the attachments for this post at:

cazza13