Olympic Tire Swing?

I have a rear Olympic Rock Bumper with receiver and since I upgraded to 31" tires, I can't get my utility trailer connected with the spare mounted. Since I already have the bumper and like it, I was thinking about getting the Olympic Tire Swing as it seems to raise the tire up several inches to likely clear the trailer tongue.

Anyone else have this tire swing? Comments... good or bad?

Reply to
Ichabod Shagnasti