***Rare*** 1986 524td Turbodiesel ==FOR SALE== 30+ MPG!!!

Wife's new car forces sale of my beloved white turbodiesel. Only 166k original miles, 2nd owner since 1990, non-smoker. Always garaged and well-maintained by this long-time BMW enthusiast.

Check out my pics and more information at:

You won't find a better example of this rare and interesting BMW. Gets over 30 MPG highway--nice!

Asking $4,250 or best offer. Call John at (904) 612-6489, emailto: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Car is located in the Cincinnati-Dayton, Ohio, area.

Reply to
johnbmwm1