1986 4x4 XTRA-Cab For Sale!

Yes, I upgraded to a 1993 model and have my 1986 model for sale. 22RE EFI engine (from Japan) was installed at 129,000 miles when I bought the truck in 1998. Engine runs great! 5-speed, power steering and brakes, A/C, AM-FM-CD, bucket seats (I think they were out of a Celica), canopy, straight body, good tires, UNMODIFIED!, owned by senior. Dark metallic gray with light gray interior. Email me for photos, or just come by with your $2,995 and it is yours! I'm in Prescott Valley, AZ

glen at ccim dot net

928-830-3870
Reply to
glenf