Re: RARE 1975 BEAU JAMES FOR SALE!

On Wednesday, January 24, 2001 10:50:04 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com wrote:

Do you still have this truck?

Considering that the post was 11 years ago, I suspect he does not... Must say, you're an optimist however!
--
I'm never going to grow up.

On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 10:43:39 AM UTC-8, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have one of these trucks! 454 and everything, I live in Marina, CA.
I have one for sale. It's a short bed. 6619787463.
On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 12:55:44 PM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

how bout now Travisn. do you still have the truck?