Re: RARE 1975 BEAU JAMES FOR SALE!

I have a 1975 GMC Beau James pick up for sale.Factory 454 with air

> conditon and power steering. Truck has almost 60,000 originally miles > on it. It needs paint as it has sat a lot of its life. Interior is in > excellent cond. Just surface rust. One dent on the drivers fender. Very > small. I would like to get 6500.00 for this rare truck. Partial trades > considered. Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. 601-582-1330 > > > Sent via Deja.com >

Do you still have this truck?

Reply to
rlwillis82

Considering that the post was 11 years ago, I suspect he does not... Must say, you're an optimist however!

Reply to
PeterD

I have one of these trucks! 454 and everything, I live in Marina, CA.

Reply to
bgates

I have one for sale. It's a short bed. 6619787463.

Reply to
travisnighbert

how bout now Travisn. do you still have the truck?

Reply to
beau.leschinsky