Re: Car stalling

When I try to accelerate it will stop or nearly stop. If I lift my foot off the pedal it jumps back into life.

Also, I can be driving along and it will cut out for like a second and nearly throws me through the windshield. The car then carries on as if nothing happened.

~I have this exact problem, and i am in dire need of help, someone said that it could be the fuel pump relay....is that correct? or are there other possibilities? thanks

Reply to
Quelvis

What year? Model? Mileage? A little info will help us help you.

Kyle.

Reply to
Kyle and Lori Greene

Fuel starvation?