Re: Consider buying American!

The medium three, for whatever reason, decided to stop building cars in or about 1973 and have been whining ever since that we don't donate money to their cheapish experiments in futility. Sure, there have been a few success stories. The late 90's LeSabre, in large part due to the

3800 engines that go on forever, and the Corvette which uses it's cro-magnon technology to just out muscle many cars costing far more. The Ford Mustang, (some years) and some of the Ford trucks. I am looking forward to the fact that soon they will be reduced to the small three, or maybe even the small two when GM or Ford succumb to their ineptitude. Then maybe whats left will get the point and fix the problems that are obvious to intelligent 8 year olds. How you can continue to make the same mistakes over and over again and then wonder what happened. And WE should feel sorry for them. WOW! I have rented several American "cars" over the past 3-5 years and they simply show me that I will never buy a car totally engineered in America as long as the hierarchy is as stupid as it appears to be. The interiors are made from cheap plastic that rattles, even when new. Their designs are all nearly identical, except the PT Cruiser and the Dodge Charger revisited, and even the PT Cruiser had to be copied by GM with the HHR, likely the worst vehicle ever made. If it weren't for our auto industry, I would be proud of almost all things American, but they are embarrassing.
Reply to
Horsepower200