Re: Entire traction control system went out this morning...

This is symptomatic of a failed Speed Sensor. It could be any of them, you will have to pull codes to see which reported to the computer that it had gone away.

I'm not sure if this kind of problem reports to the OBD II or not. You can pull the codes from the OBD II for free at an Autozone store.

> Lost the traction control and anti-lock brakes this morning on the way to > work. The lights went off after I parked and restarted the car but I > haven't had a chance to see if it's working or not. > > It's been very cold here lately, single digits, and snowy and wet and > icy... just had a bunch of freezing rain last night. > > Kind of sucked. > > -- > I told you this was going to happen. >
Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I suspect it will.

Reply to