RESET SERVICE LIGHTS WITHOUT THE TOOL!

Thought I would pass this on for those that are not aware of this method.

CaptainW116

yeah... Only 37 references on this newsgroup:

-Fred W

Reply to
Malt_Hound

We do this all of the time. Short Pins 7 and 19 after turning the Ignition to ON.

Reply to
J Strickland

Hmm,perhaps I am the only one in the world that didn't know this!

Reply to
CaptainW116

Only one in the world? Hardly. Only one who reads this news group with any regularity? Perhaps. The question gets asked all the time.

-Fred W

Reply to
Malt_Hound