Revving problem

I've got a BMW 7 Series and when i started it the other day it didnt start easily and when it was moving it just wasnt revving. I stopped and tried revving the engine a bit but the needle barley moved - what could be wrong with the car.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Reply to
szymondera

1) Fuel flow problem due to clogged filter, bad pump or dodgy relay. 2) Filthy air filter or a bad connection in the intake plumbing.

3) If it's an E32 735i/730i or older the rotor arm could be seriously worn out, I've seen them almost totally in bits and the car still runs, just.

Reply to
John Burns