Temp sensor

Hey Group, I have a '91 325ic. The other day I went through a puddle and when I checked the car later that afternoon, I noticed that the ambient temp sensor had come loose from it's location and was hanging.

Where does it go??

Help if you can.

Thanks, Don Lanassa

Reply to
JPD

There is an air duct that directs cold air onto the left front brake rotor, the temp sensor probe lives in that air duct. There is a hole to plug it into.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland