Trailer Hitch for X3

In Palm Springs, CA - want to put a hitch on my X3 but don't want to pay the dealer @ $1200!!! U-Haul says they can install one specific to X3 for $295 then I have to go somewhere else to have the electrical connected. Anyone have any experience with this situation - solutions - recommendations??? I'd appreciate some help!!!

Reply to
blueyes