Which Trailer hitch for a Chrysler T&C?

Hello All I am looking for a low profile 2" Hitch for my 2002 T&C Minivan. Can anyone recommend one? I am looking to use this hitch for a bike rack and an occasional trailer. I want a type of hitch where I just see the reciever and nothing else from the back of the van. I don't want one of those hitchs that appears to be dragging on the ground. I have seen some T&C minivans that appear to be low profile where I see just the hitch itself and nothing else. Might anyone give me a good recommendation on brand and part numbers? Thanks! Dan

Reply to
dgmr

Draw-Tite makes a good one. Their Class II hitch for T&Cs is hidden. (Click "Fit Guides" at the top)

Scott Ehardt

Reply to
jdoe