where is 740i trans dip stick

Can anyone tell me where the transmission fill port and dipstick is on a 94

740i?
Reply to
Paul Rood

doesn't it have "life time fluid" -- if so -- there is NO dipstick.

Josh Assing

There is no dip stick, its a sealed unit...

Reply to
Robert W. Heyde, Jr.

With a filler/level plug?

Reply to
adder1969

Its in the bottom of the pan, You fill it to overflowing at the specified temperature.

Reply to
SBS