Fiat Tipo 1.9TD workshop manual on CD or book

Looking for a workshop manual for M Reg. Fiat Tipo 1.9TD (Diesel) on CD or Book. Does anyone know where I might find one?

Regards R

Reply to
ron

To my knowledge M Reg Tipo/Tempra Fiat manuals were not put on CD by Fiat.

Your only options are:

1) Haynes Manuals 2) Porter Manuals

The Porter manuals were selectivley clone from the fiat manuals so many of the pictures are from the Fiat manuals. The Haynes manuals were "ground up" created from their normal procedures.

It may be that another independent party has created CD/PDF manuals from the original Fait manuals.

Reply to
Nick /////