Which address do you use to view this newsgroup?

Perhaps I'm clueless and last as always to know but I was doing a google search earlier and found this other forum.What I'm getting at is which address do you use?I have been using this address for about a year

Now I am posting this message from this other forum which has photo abilities 8) and the address is..

Pretty cool because there is a pretty large list of makes to read once you register here.Anyways,those of you that didn't know this,there it is :roll: Might make the discussion at alt.autos.bmw more exciting. Polls here too !

[/img]
Reply to
nutz4benz