Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

lowest prices on cadis.....
find the lowest prices ever

Cadillac info.
Hi, Check out my auction on ebay for this lot of Cadillac videos. This is a first-class narrated video tour covering the entire 1902 to Cadillac's 95th Anniversary in 1997. This might make a GREAT car...

Can you identify this part from USA, beleived to be from a GM/cadillac ?
Hi Chaps, This fuserail moulding is used in Australia on various models from 1984 to 1993 and I am told it comes from USA, 'm curious to know which US cadillac models used it and what years ? The part...

"Cadillac's DTS replaces DeVille as luxury symbol"
Cadillac's DTS replaces DeVille as luxury symbol For all intents and purposes, and conceptually, the newest iteration of Cadillac's benchmark, luxury sedan will still be a De-Ville, but it will be...
2
2

Leather Shift Knob for 02 STS
I was thinking of putting a used leather shift knob that came off of a 00 Seville STS onto a 02 Seville STS. Will this work?? I talked to the Cadillac dealer and they didn't know regarding this. Let...

brake booster
I have a 2000 escalade, the brakes became very spongy, and air was leaking at the firewall where the rod goes into the booster. Do i need a new booster?
1
1

swaping cadillac engine in my chevy cavalier need help
I am going to try to put a new in crate LC3 4.4L supercharged, 32- valve, DOHC northstar V-8 into my 2000 cavalier. I wanted to know if anybody here could help me with this swap. any iformation on...

Pre ~1995 OnStar
The other day I received a letter from the OnStar folks announcing that the analog radio equipment in ~1995 and earlier vehicles equipped with OnStar will no longer work after the first of 2008. Seems...
7
7

Cadillac Escalade Hybrid

1997 Cadillac STS engine swap
Hello, I have a 1997 Cadillac STS with the Northstar engine. I have a few problems with it and am thinking of replacing the engine. I have found a 1995 Cadillac STS that has been in an accident, but...
1
1

FA 1974 Eldorado Convertible
E-bay. Running driving car. Thanks! CCC

FA 1962 Cadillac from the Film Factory Girl
I am selling a white 1962 Cadillac that was used in production of the new film "Factory Girl". It is on e-bay motors at car is seen clearly many times in the film and will come with a COA from the...

Teddybears Punkrocker video question
Is the license plate on Iggy's Cadillac "Talisman"? The car appears to be a 1974 Cadillac Fleetwood Talisman.

"Roughing it in Cadillac style"
Roughing it in Cadillac style at

Best Bid Motors
Best Bid Motors has listed its first vehicle We hope you will come and take a look . Tell your friends This is an auction site and its only 1 dollar per day to list 30 day min. Thank You Michael...
6
6