1961 Deville cadillac Sat for last 20 years All original

I got a 1961 Cadillac Deville 4 Door Hardtop no Center Post ( not sure if this is the normal) From the Original Owner Her and her Husband payed cash for it back in 1961. they barely drove it I have the Logs of Everything ever done to it with Description and Mileage at time of service all matches up the vehicle has Only 96,000 miles approx would have to read odometer for actual. it has A/C, Cruise, Elec Seats/Windows and Perfect blueish interior with blueish exterior. I hope to have my Dig camera back tomorrow to take some pictures. The Vehicle has not been driven in 20 Years ever since her Husband had a Stroke it has been parked in the Car-Port. I Brought it home changed the Fuel / Fluids and the Car Fired up as if it never missed a beat. I am married with 4 children and only bought the car because I felt I could resell it to someone who has the Money and the time to give it that it Deserves. The Flat Bed Operator that brought it to my House said he has never seen one in such great Shape. Does Anyone Have a Value that I could be looking at for Resell purpose. I consider this car in Excellent condition and the fact that I have All the original paper work and it was bought and kept here in Arizona so it has No rust and still has a shine to the Original paint I feel it must have a value I know it is a four door but someone please help me so I do not get Taken advantage of if I resell it. My Insurance Company wants me to put a value on it for replacement purpose but I am not sure where to get it appraised and what range it might fall under.

Thank-you for any input

Arizona Tom

Reply to
Tom Huff