Problem with A/C on 1997 Cadillac Deville

A/C not working, no message on DIC to indicate any problems. Pressure check on low side showed 100 psi which I understand is a warning not to recharge. Any one have any suggestions?

Reply to
angler717

Not working what you mean? No cold air I guess. Check the following: Is the compressor running? if not check for 12 volt at the compressor, if you have 12 vollt the compressor is at fault. If no 12 volt , check ac fuse, ac switch and ac low presure switch, bad contact in connectors. If the compressor is running check if the ac pipe is cold and work from here. Hope this will help /Bennie

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

Bennie