1984 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham 4.1L V8

If anyone can please tell me where the M.A.P. Sensor on this vehicle is located, I would certainly appreciate it. The Chilton manual I have was not written by someone who truly understands how to put together a manual in a "clear" and "concise" maner with "clear" and "concise" photos and/or illustrations. IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHERE THE MAP SENSOR IS LOCATED ON THIS VEHICLE, IT WILL HELP. THANK YOU!

Reply to
Normanie

Dick

Under the glove box with a vacuum hose going to it.

Reply to
Curtis