'93 Eldo Computer

How do I get to the computer in my '93 Eldorado? Factory manual says that it is behind the right kick panel, but how does the interior come apart?

Thx for any help!

Reply to
High Desert

It's behind the glove compartment. You also have to remove that lower courtesy panel, IIRC. It's been a while since I was in there.

Reply to
NickySantoro

Thanks, I understand that. How the heck does the panel come out? I do not want to tear up the interior!

Reply to
High Desert