I have a problem with my A/C on my 300M.

The pressure seems OK the clutch is engaging on the compressor but no cold air! I set the A/C all the way down and nothing happens. The low pressure hose is warm and the high pressure side is very hot. Any suggestions?

Marc

Reply to
Marc

ion the fuse bos there is a fuse that sits up higher than the rest unplug it for 5 minutes reinsert and then start car up and let it do it's thing

under the c> The pressure seems OK the clutch is engaging on the compressor but no cold

Reply to
phil

Thanks Phil - that was the problem. I thought it would be something like that - sort of like unplugging a consumer electronics piece for 20 minutes and plug it back in and it works again!

Marc

Reply to
Marc