URGENT!!! 1987 Cadillac SeDan DeVille Right Front Window Motor HELP!!!

I need to know how to replace the right front window motor on my 87 Sedan DeVille.

I can't afford the 200+ bucks I am being quoted to fix it. However, I can order a motor and intend to do so. I was told it comes with instructions. But I figure you guys probably know WAY MORE than the instructions that come with the motor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jed

Reply to
Jed

Jed, I can send you the step by step factory procedures with images if you would like.

All Cadillac technical questions answered, specializing in 1967 to 2005

Reply to
Curtis

"Curtis" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Thanks Curtis!

I could DEFINITELY use the help. If you can post it here that would be great!

I have to pre-order the motor, and would like to know what tools I am going to need to borrow before I start the work.

Thanks again!

Jed

Reply to
Jed