What's Best Cleaner for Car Windows?

I am having a very difficult time of cleaning the FILM from inside the car. I have bought the cleaner that says No Vinegar and shows a picture of the car window, well that stuff doesn't work at all, it still leaves a film! Does anyone have a good simple cleaner that I can spray on and wipe off?

TIA

Reply to
TG

I came across this in a magazine today. It's called invisibleglass and can be found at:

It probably can be purchased at auto parts stores.

Don

Reply to
Don Schmidt

I just use Windex. It gets the film off real well. Jeff

Reply to
Jeffry Franz

TG,

My personal favorite is "Glass Plus". Seems to do a better job than Windex, especially with tobacco residue (I'm a pipe smoker) and it sure smells a whole lot better than Windex.

Regards, Bill Bowen Sacramento, CA

Reply to
William H. Bowen

I don't know about you all but the RAIN-X wipes that come in the plastic dispenser jar work great for me! Not even any overspray to contend with..

TIA

Reply to
Kevin

use shaving cream in the inside and out side of the car, it helps with the smugg's , wife use's it for anything that is a glass, it also helps keep the windows clear in the morning. all you do is spray it on wait 30 sec. then wipe it off. do about 2 to 4 times a month works good in bathroom on mirrors so when out of shower don't have to wipe down so much cause of steam!

Reply to
arty