Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1977 and 1978 Eldo's for sale
1977 is damaged on drivers side and the 1978 is a Barritz that has fire damage. I want to sell both for $500.00 each or $800.00 for the pair. I am in Joliet Illinois. R.Kapteyn 815 722 7262

Poor gas mileage
I have a 94 cadillac STS. The car runs great but it only averages about 15 MPG. My wife has a 98 Deville that gets around 20 MPG. What could be causing the poor mileage on the STS? Thanks
3
3

"Check Oil Cap" on display gauge
I have a 2001 Seville STS and it has a terrible smell of gas that i the most potent right after i fill up. I've replace my gas cap an fuel fill neck thinking there might've been a crack in the neck,...
2
2

assumiamo autoriparatore
Autofficina attivita trentennale cerca AUTORIPARATORE MULTIMARCA - Patente B - in zona Milano Rubattino - Offriamo contratto a tempo indeterminato e stipendio certamente pari alle capacità...

clear history
how do i clear the history in the dic? i have a 94 sls and need to clear the history. i've done it before but don't remember how. thanks

'95 Eldorado engine surge
This is an enquiry for my father-in-law who has owned the car since new. 1995 Cadillac ElDorado engine surge Symptoms: While driving, the auto will begin to accelerate without the gas pedal being...

Oil pressure Sending Unit
Can anyone tell me where the oil pressure sending unit is located on the 1996 Cadillac DeVille 4.6(Northstar)engine and can I replace it myself?
4
4

1983 cadillac eldorado baritz convt.
when i put it gear and drive down the street its hard to get good accelleration .when its in idle it runs fine. only when im in gear and rolling my accelleration chokes

88 Fleetwwod FWD Radio Whoas!
I have a 88 D'Elegance Fleetwood FWD. I have pulled the factory out and installed a JVC KD-S570 CD Radio. Using the Metra Harness Kit what has happened is I Lost The Digital Dash of the car and all...
1
1

New Cadillac forum
Hi all I have started a new message board for Cadillac fans like myself. You can see it at I am lookingforward to chatting with you all in the future http://www.caddychat.com

Power Steering
My 02 Seville STS has been hard to steer when going into a parking space. It is okay when crusing on the highway but when making a turn (into a parking space), it is hard to turn the wheel left or...
1
1

1998 catera - oil in antifreeze
I just bought this catera in feb. The head gaskets where just replaced right before i bought the car. after driveing it for a week or so i noticed the low coolant light on and when i checked it its...

1996 DeVille Blower Motor Power Module
I have a problem with my 1996 a/c blower motor. The original stop working,so I replaced the new motor will come on run for awhile then stop,it does this over and over again,also the wires(between the...
2
2

production date for eldorado
for legal reasons (in my stupid country) i need to know if an eldorado, 1968 model, was also available with a production date PRIOR to 1968? was it possible to buy (including delivery) a '68 model in...

seek hub cap, 88 ville
Would like to buy a replacement hubcap for 1988 Cadillac Deville
2
2