bestbidmotors.com

On November 1st 2007

will feature

700,000 new and used vehicles. Making it one of the largest auction sites on the web.

Come to

and register today.

10 thousand prefered dealers all across the country will be featured on the site here is the press release.

Michael

Do these dealers charge Processing fees? Do they offer any advantage over private sales like Craigs List? Looks like eBay except for all dealers. Does Prefered dealer mean they paid for the service? How much profit do they make on each sale?

Reply to
No Way

I would check there terms and conditions. that should give you an answer.

Do they offer any advantage over

Im not sure I would buy my car off a site that has prostitution on it. Thats not an advantage if you ask me.

Looks like eBay except for all dealers.

Yep it is. For now Consumers are to follow

What do you think.

How much profit do they

Not sure

Reply to
Michael

I would not buy from a dealer. In my opinion they all need to go out and get a real job and stop trying to steal hard earned money from working people. At least Craigs List seperates the good from the bad.You know you can search for cars under private owners and seperately for dealers. Or both if you want to. Thats:

on the right side and you will be able to find any state in which to look for a private owned car.............................THATS:

No Way

Im sure you have your reasons I have had bad luck with some dealers as well I also got screwed from a private seller also. So its really no better.

.

And the hookers from the car dealers Craigslist is a good site for info and thats about it. I would never buy from a site thats promotes prostitution

Reply to
Michael

Private sellers Might screw you but with dealers it's a sure thing.

Reply to
No Way
"

Not if you know your stuff.

Reply to
Michael

If you know your stuff, you don't need any dealer to sell you a car. I do not have a web site that I have to kiss anybodys butt to hope it works. This is not a new concept I believe eBay already has the market cornered. thats:

No Way

Cornered? Is that the american way to have a market cornered Nobody is kissing anyones butt I have tried to sell my car on ebaymotors After 60 bucks for 1 week and no bids I said time for a change and I made one. You want to list your car for one week on

all ya need is 7.00 If you get no bids you lose 1 dollar per day. No big deal.

Reply to
Michael

Sold your soul to the car dealer devil did you.

Reply to
No Way

any other links?

Reply to