1993 Z28

I have a 1993 Z28, I let the car sit and the battery went dead. Now I can't get it started. The Injector's are not getting signal. I just replaced the ECM but still no signal. Does anyone know what the chip in the key does? It will crank, and it gets spark. I am lost at this point.

Reply to
azwildoates

are you getting fuel to the injectors??? get a can of carb cleaner spray some down the intake then try to start it.........

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:18:26 -0500, azwildoates wrote:

Reply to
TERRY