'67 Camaro tires

I still have my Camaro, which I bought brand new, before Vietnam. Anyhow my son put 14x7 centerlines with P235/70R14's on it a few years ago, now we are going back to the stock rims 14x6 with original hubcaps with the intention of looking close to stock. I want to use a thin white sidewall, with something a bit wider than the stock tires. My son suggested a P205/75R14, and I was thinking a P215/70R14. I'd appreciate your suggestions.

Tom Lacombe

Tom Lacombe