Question on upholstery

I'm redoing the interior on my 76 LT and have been unable to find the original seat covers. It has the custom knit cloth in firethorn. I can find previous years and from 77 up but no luck on my 76. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

And I'm needing a console for a four speed. I'm changing from the auto to a 5 speed and my console would need to be cut up and I had rather buy a new console. But all I've found were the high priced but cheaply made aftermarket replacements. They use plastic mounting brackets where the original has metal brackets. Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

Batman

Thanks, but I have already struck out with those. Classic sales says they have some but on checking further it's just a cloth cover that they are selling, it's not a close replacement.

Reply to
Chuck