Re: '85 Berlinetta Blower Motor Relay Needed

I was picking on an 85 or 86 berlinetta this morning at the junkyard before it started snowing.I also know where there are at least 3 more

84-86 berlinettas in newjersey.Where exactly is this part located as i might be able to get it for you when the weather gets a little better this week
Reply to
AeroFan

Ok I will check it out this week.Hopefully the snow wont be too much of a problem.Does this part connect to the ecm or black relay box in anyway?I pulled that stuff this morning along with the digital cluster and the 2 switch pods.This yard only has the 1 berlinetta...just arrived the other day.Only thing taken out was the overhead console.

Reply to
AeroFan

If you find one WITH the console, see if it's got the flashlight still in it! Need a couple of those too... ;)

The black relay box IS what I need. The part#'s stamped in white on the cover as 14052486, subcode Z-2940, "Made in Canada"

Not that I know of...all that I recall is that it's got a connection on either end of the relay unit itself...(hence, the pic post so you'd know what to look for) but it's mounted at a somewhat awkward angle...you'll have to bend your arm in a strange position to get it out...even though it IS only held in with 2 lousy screws.

Once the screws are out, it'll be "slightly" easier to pull the cables, if you didn't already disconnect them before you started to pull the screws. ;)

If you find the control pods in any of them with the retaining clips intact, SAVE THOSE CLIPS!!! They're not listed any longer, and you can NOT get them new (so GM tells me, anyway...) and I don't know what they look like, sine the dealer broke them both on me a few years ago and didn't replace them. (Bastards!!!)

Reply to
ElectroPig

That's EXACTLY what I need!!! Luvvyalikeabrudda!!! Luvvyalikeabrudda!!!!! d:^D

ElectroPig

I sent you my address.Just wanted to make sure you got the email Marc

Reply to
AeroFan

Yup! And you should have received a response by now...thanks again! MUCH appreciated!!!

Reply to
ElectroPig