80 z28 upper control arms

help please, i took my front suspension apart 2 months ago and i can't remember which bushing goes in which side on the upper a arms. does the
the bushing shell with the ribs go in the collared hole or the uncollared hole thanks for any help
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.