I wanted to learn more about converting my 68 Camaro 327 TH350 to a 700R4. I was checking out some web pages like this one: and found out some
interesting facts about dimensions and stuff, I also found this site interesting: & but this looks like a lot of fuss. I was wondering if their was a modified trany mount that you could buy? (I'm not a welder)
If anyone has any ideas or knows of a web page that's more specific, please reply. I'm very interested in your inputs.
Thanks everyone
Steve's 68
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.