ANY IDEAS???

I wanted to learn more about converting my 68 Camaro 327 TH350 to a 700R4. I was checking out some web pages like this one:

and found out someinteresting facts about dimensions and stuff, I also found this siteinteresting:
but thislooks like a lot of fuss. I was wondering if their was a modified tranymount that you could buy? (I'm not a welder) If anyone has any ideas or knows of a web page that's more specific, please reply. I'm very interested in your inputs.

Thanks everyone

Steve's 68

Reply to
Steve's"68"