What has to be done to convert a 68 Camaro Transmission?

What has to be done to convert a 68 Camaro Transmission?

I wanted to learn more about converting my 68 Camaro 327 TH350 that has already been converted from power glide. I want to install a 700R4. I was checking out some web pages like this one:

and found out some =interesting facts about dimensions and stuff, I also found this site =interesting:
but =this looks like a lot of fuss. If anyone has any ideas or knows of a web page that's more specific, please reply. I'm very interested in your inputs.

Thanks everyone

Steve's 68

Reply to
Steve's"68"