mike

From: snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net (mike)

the inner lining of the rubber brake line that goes to the caliper has collapsed more than likely .. the brake booster has nothing to do with side to side or front to back brake action ... possible it's the proportioning valve .. or possibly a damaged/plugged hard line .. I'd try the rubber line to start off !

Reply to
The ÇLøne