FS: Edelbrock #1711 Victor Series Racing Fuel Pump for SBC

Hi,

This is a slightly used #1711 Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pump for a small block Chevy. It retails for $78.95 at Summit. 130 GPH. 13-14 PSI. 1/2 NPT inlet & outlet. This was on a street rod I purchased. The racing pump's fuel pressure is too high for the car's street carburator so I replaced it with a street pump. I don't know how old it is but it was working like new (I tested the pressure) and looks fairly new.

On eBay -->

Here is the car I removed the pump from -->
Thanks, Tim

Tim