I got 1968 302 z28 mtr 4 sale how much?

I have a complete short block, I stored it poorly it has light surface rust. Before I put it away I honed the block with plates very little ware on +40 or .060 over bore I forget wich ,it has 2 sleves in it. Crank is .010 under ,factory rods,Trw 12to1 pistons in good condition , crane roller rockers, compition cams roller cam that was from a 400 inch short track mtr. lots of cam for this mtr. needs 1 lobe reground due to a spun lifter it has been welded and is ready to grind. Mtr is well balanced I turned it 8,500 hundred

  • and it never failed, I tore it down to re ring but I got married. that said, its been in my dads barn for 30 + yrs. Email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com use 1968 z28 Mtr. in suject line or I wont see it. post in group also.
Reply to
Dave